Friday, December 9, 2011

Lord of the Rings: War in the North Snow Troll Winner!

I gotta admit I was surprised by the turnout on this first contest. It's great to see some new faces around here, as well as some fellow CAG'ers. Seriously, you guys are awesome and your support has been great.

Congrats go out to dragon290513 for winning the statue! While the battle was fierce dragon290513 came out victorious (through sheer luck). Keep your eyes peeled for it in the mail soon!

My thanks to everyone who participated; I'll definitely be doing this again sometime soon...

In fact, I'm doing it right now. Since you guys were great with the comments I'm giving out a couple Uncharted 3 DLC codes for in-game items. Don't forget this is PS3 only but anyone can win. Well, only the fastest will win. First one to comment takes the digital cake!

(PS. I may not get to emailing the winner immediately, but you'll get the codes tonight.)

2 comments:

  1. I'm interested in the UC3 codes.
    CAG: Wchillinman

    ReplyDelete
  2. giveing away your facebook UC3 find the ring codes i see.

    ReplyDelete